Meeting called to order at 5:00pm by David Pratt at Don Griffith's 70th birthday party in Sun Valley, Indian Land, SC.
Diana Fritts and Beth Schwenzfeier motioned and seconded acceptance of prior meeting minutes.
David Pratt - President: nothing to report
Joan Hauck - VP of Membership
- Needs more money for new member gift bags. She will reach out to Beth Schwenzfeier. She also showed off her new engagement ring-- Congrats Joan!!!
Larry Fritts - VP of Automotive
- Auto Fair Sept 8,9,10th. We have 8 spots for this event. You can get with Larry if you would like to be one of these spots. This event is the same weekend as the Gatlinburg show.
- Next meeting to be held at:
“The Foundry”- 310 Exploration Blvd, Denver, NC 28037 at 5pm start time (4:30pm officers meeting)
- Ordered new shirts, $13 for t-shirts, and $20 for polo shirts. If you would like to order, contact Larry Fritts by email at email@example.com. We would like to keep all the events with the Black and Red theme. However, you can order any color shirt as well with our logo. Other variety of shirts can be ordered, such as long sleeve, light weight cool shirts, hoodies, etc. Can order sizes up to 4X.
Kim Prestis – Secretary: nothing to report
Beth Schwenzfeier – Treasurer
- Account same as last month. Money coming out of the account for the fees for the new website. Greg Tilley stepped down as webmaster and has handed off to Greg Gervasio.
Diana Fritts - Events Coordinator
- Introduced our new members Caesar and Michelle Escobar. They live in the South Charlotte area off Johnston Road, Charlotte NC. They have a 2014 Z51 3LT coupe black on black Corvette. They were voted into the club today.
- Upcoming events:
August 20th - tour of Charlie O’s Corvettes with lunch afterward. Saturday. 8604 North NC Hwy 150, Clemmons. RSVP Greg at GJGERV@YAHOO.COM by 8/10/22
August 27th- Meeting and Dinner. See above from Larry Fritts
Sept. 3rd- Matthews Alive Parade- Email Greg Tilley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept. 8-10th- Auto Fair- Contact Larry Fritts (8 spots) at email@example.com
Sept. 8-10th- Gatlinburg, TN (Non-cub sponsored event)
Sept. 17th - Vets for Vets Fundraiser (location to be determined)
Thomas Foxx - Officer at Large
Nothing new to report but was volunteered to make new member badges.
Old Business: none
New Business: Paul Prestis asked about a club flag for Auto Fair. Larry Fritts has it and will provide. Paul also asked about wearing shirts to “club events”. Those present agreed. Black or Red new shirts should be worn? Needs to be voted on to make official?
Beth Schwenzfeier motioned to close the meeting and Dianna Fritts seconded the motion. The meeting adjourned at 5:20pm.
Generations Corvette Club