Generations Corvette Club
2781 Cherry Road
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Meeting called to order at 4:30pm by Larry Fritz VP of Automotive. Larry apologized for last-minute meeting place change. Steve’s Fish Camp was unable to accommodate a large group after the reservation was made.
Greg Tilley motioned and Beth Schwenzfeier seconded to accept prior meeting minutes; members voted to approve minutes.
David Pratt - President
- Not present
Joan Hauck - VP of Membership
- Welcomed Greg and Judi Dostall who have applied for application. This was their first meeting. At the next meeting they attend, they will be eligible to be voted into the club. They have lived in Charlotte for 23 years on now, live in Taylorsville on the lake. Greg and Judi have a 2020 C8 corvette.
Larry Fritts - VP of Automotive
- Unable to obtains slots for the Auto Fair. He was unable to meet the deadline due to un-answered emails by event organizers. Will look into the fall Auto Fair.
Kim Prestis – Secretary
- No report
Thomas Foxx - Officer at Large
- Not present
Beth Schwenzfeier – Treasurer
- No new treasury updates, accounts same as last time ($4,226.96 in checking, including $152.31 allocated for charity)
Diana Fritts - Events Coordinator
- Reminded the group of the Beach trip, sign-up went around to confirm rooms.
June 3, 4 and 5 at Ocean Annie’s Resort, 9550 Shore Drive, Myrtle Beach
Corvette show at Broadway at the Beach Saturday, June 4 from 8am – to 3pm.
Rooms are still available. E-mail David Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next meeting at The Wagon Wheel, 5724 Lancaster Highway, Fort Lawn, SC on Saturday, April 30 at 3:30pm.
- Sometime in May, dinner on the Catawba Queen Riverboat in Mooresville NC; will include the monthly meeting. There will be parking for the vettes.
- Downtown Cruise-In for Corvettes in Monroe on Friday, May 13 at 6-8pm.
Old Business: none
New Business: none
Ken Erdel motioned to close and Diana Fritts seconded the motion. The meeting adjourned at 4:46pm.