Pursue your Corvette passion here.
Welcome to Generations Corvette Club
Some things you should know:
- A different member’s car photo will be featured on the website each week.
- The website is updated weekly on Monday nights.
- You can change your car photo anytime and as often as you want. Contact Greg Tilley, webmaster.
- Business meetings are usually on the last Saturday of each month.
- The “Events Calendar” page of our website is the link to our calendar of events.
- The “Hot Topics” button on the front page of our website should be checked at least weekly for new events and update changes.
- You will receive permanent name badges on which you can have your Corvette’s photo put on the back side after your first year’s dues are paid. Contact Joan Hauck, VP of Membership.
- You are now entitled to certain discounts and special pricing from selected vendors. See the “Trusted Vendors” page or contact David Pratt, President.
- Your annual dues are $60 (for both families and individuals). Contact Treasurer, Greg Tilley, for details or if you have questions.
- Club by-laws are posted on the “Things you should know” page. Click on the button.
The Car Gets You Here....The People Keep You Here!
Generations Corvette Club